To help you create the perfect blend of modern and timeless styling for your home, we asked our expert team of interior designers to list their favourite design trends.
● Modern colours continue to appeal, particularly greys paired with monochromatic accents of black and white.
● Traditional yet contemporary styles (think Hamptons) will continue to trend.
● Natural colours and earthy textures are all the rage; think stones and soft warm greys paired with timbers.
● Crisp whites make a classic statement, and when paired with light timbers they help achieve that simple and clean ‘holiday-feel’ that is so highly desired.
● We are seeing more blue tones being used, which creates a soothing and inviting environment.
● The warmth and subtlety of matt ﬁnishes is preferred over gloss.
● Matching ﬂoor and wall tiles is a simple yet effective way to make spaces feel larger.
● Lighter façade colours add brightness and a sense of a tranquil environment.
Want to explore the full range of interior design options that best suit your home and lifestyle? All Fairhaven Homes builds include an appointment with a fully qualified Fairhaven Homes Interior Designer who will guide you through the entire selection process.
To start your Fairhaven Homes journey, contact us on 1800 Fairhaven (1800 324 742) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make your home journey a reality with Fairhaven Homes.
Book a consultation with one of our New Home Consultants or call us on: